Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Fairly certain that to anyone who reads and doesn't live under a rock knows about these series. Yes, they are all pretty dang popular and I was late to the starting gate on some of them but I love love love them and can't wait to read the next books in the series...
- Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready (Shade #3): Zach & Aura and the whole Shift ideology just fascinates me and has me hooked. This series is sure to be one I will re-read multiple times.
- The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #2): Yes. I realize Bloodlines was just released last week but I love Richelle's writing and this spin-off of Vampire Academy series just tickles me pink.
- Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton (Angelfire #2): Ellie & Will captivated me in Angelfire. I love their relationship but at the same time they give me heartache. Courtney is an awesome storyteller and I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us next.
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (Iron Fey #4): Ash, the Ice Prince. He might be frosty but he melts my heart. A book about Ash? Yes, please!
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #2): This might be blasphemous to the TMI world, but I think I *might* just love the TID side a bit more. Shadowhunters in period clothing in England! Sullen, broody Will and violin-playing, tender Jem. What isn't there to love?
- Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter (Gallagher Girls #5): A school for spies, teenage antics, romance, mystery, Double-Oh-Seven type stuff...I devoured books 1-4 and cannot wait to see my favorite characters again.
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Divergent #2): After reading The Hunger Games, I developed a taste for dystopian books and Divergent was spot-on AMAZING. After the ending of Divergent, I am dying to know what happens next.
- Immortal Beloved by Katie M. John (The Knight Trilogy #2): Arthurian Legend stories rip me to pieces but in a good way I suppose. What girl doesn't love reading about knights in shining armor performing chivalrous deeds and love stories destine to be?
- Bad to the Bone & Bring on the Night by Jeri Smith-Ready (WVMP 2 & 3): Vampires + radio station = Adult series about vampire disc jockeys. These vamps don't sparkle! Humor, action, violence, and vampires
- Cascade & Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren (Rive of Time 2 & 3): Chivalrous hot Italian boys in ancient Tuscany. This is a series that was meant for me!
What sequels are you simply hurting to read? :)