background

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Follow Friday (1)

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.
This week's question:

How have your your reading habits changed since you were a teen?


My reading habits have changed very little since I was teen in terms of content.  However, I have been reading more paranormal fiction and have recently been reading more young adult series than I did when I was younger, ironically enough.  My parents did not feel they had to censor my reading content and so I was able to read from a wide range of topics and genres.  I read a lot of fantasy and some classic literature.  The people I went to elementary school with made fun of me for reading a lot in my spare time and now I have found like-minded people and know that I am apparently not as strange as I was made to think.

I'd love to hear about how your habits have changed! 


2 comments:

  1. i see you're a collector of book marks - i think that's pretty cool! i never thought of collecting those!


    Trish - Friday's Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. New follower. Not many people read where I live (living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help). A lot of my friends don't understand my reading addiction. Anyway, here's my hop:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-it-on-friday.html
    Happy reading and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete