Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks Top 10 Tuesday list is a Freebie so I have chosen a few quotes of wisdom I have found in books I've read within the last year.
1. After all, you can only be in a bad mood for so long before you have to face up to the fact that it isn’t a bad mood at all. It’s just your sucky personality. Sloppy Firsts by Megan MacCafferty
2. Of all things in life, forgiveness is the most difficult. If we can forgive we can let go of the insidious anger that movies our souls to grief. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
3. The important people in our lives leave imprints. They may stay or go in the physical realm, but they are always there in your heart, because they helped form your heart. There’s no getting over that. Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
4. She and I were still friends, but not best friends, not like we used to be. But we were still friends. She’d known me my whole life. It’s hard to throw away history. It was like you were throwing away a part of yourself. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
5. You can tell your story any way you damn well please. It’s your solo. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
6. Because attraction, though it might seem to change the world, is not love. Love is the match of all three. Body. Mind. And spirit. Once a Princess: Sasharia en Garde by Sherwood Smith
7. In the real world, you can make your own miracles. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Share with me one of your favorite phrases or words of wisdom from a recent read! I'd love to read it.
Tune in Tuesdays is hosted by Ginger at GReads to help spread the love of music! Which I agree with 100% and so here is my 90s choice for the day :) I hope you enjoy it and perhaps it will take you back.
What's your 90's pick?
The Cranberries - Dreams